"Island Coast" and "Island Surf" by Island Girl

Hey everyone! Sadly, I'm home from Hawaii, but when I was there I did a few swatches/designs that I didn't have time to post, so I'm doing them now!
Here are some more swatches of some Island Girl polishes I picked up.

Both these Island Girl polishes are very similar. They both are jelly polishes packed with rainbow hex glitters of various sizes, very similar to the glitters in OPI's "Rainbow Connection". Both had similar application, not too thin but not too thick. I did not have to go digging for any glitters.
They both are sheer on their own though, unless you build up using many layers. I didn't wanna do that so I just used a base color that was close to the base color of the Island Girl polish.

The first color I have to show you is from Island Girl called "Island Coast". Just a warning, all Island Girl polishes have very boring names... (in my opinion)... 
For this swatch, I used two coats of Island Girl "Island Coast" over Revlon Nail Art Neon "Amped Up".
(click to enlarge)





Next is Island Girl "Island Surf". I used two layers over Revlon Nail Art Neon "Killer-Watt".
This color is so neon that it was hard to look at when I was photographing it!
(click to enlarge)





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment