Island Girl Haul and Rainbow Gradient

Hey everyone!
My first experience to an ABC store in Hawaii was yesterday. An ABC store is a store full of tourist-y items, like island dresses, little trinkets, and a bunch of other stuff. I was looking forward to the Island Girl polishes the most, of course!

Display in the ABC store.

What I got;
From left to right; "Island Coast", "Island Surf", "Pineapple Plantation", "Mahalo Color", "Aloha Girl", "Sugar Cane", "Aloha Color", "Aloha Magic", "Aloha Dream".
I was curious about the first two, they're both full of rainbow glitters and remind me of some Deborah Lippmann polishes. And I had to grab the whole neon collection with a white to use as a base.

I did a gradient with the neon polishes over "Pineapple Plantation".
(see previous photo for the names of the polishes I used)
I'm using this gradient as the base of my next nail art! Can you guess what I'm going to do?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment