Autumn Leaves Nail Art

Hey everyone!
Summer is coming to an end, and the smell of autumn is in the air! 
When I was in Seattle, Washington a few weeks ago, I came across a couple of beautifully colored leaves on the ground while I was walking around one day. I grabbed them, not really knowing what I was going to do with them. I wanted to keep them because they were so colorful and bright!
So when I was trying to come up with some autumn related nail art, I thought it would be fun to paint a leaf-inspired design. Then I thought, why not just stick the leaves on my nails? I've done it before with other things... (like flowers and shells..), so I thought, why not leaves?

So bright and colorful!!

I used Pretty Woman nail polish "Sun of a Beach"




Autumn is my favorite season, so I hope that I can do a lot of nail art related to this season!
Check out a fun pumpkin design I did around this time last year for more autumn nail art inspiration.

I hope you're having a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

1 comment: