Pretty Woman Nail Polish Swatches & Review

Hey everyone!
 I'm sitting at my desk wtiring this thinking..it's already the first day of my final year in college. It's the weirdest feeling. It felt like my first day of freshman year was just yesterday!
Dramatic subject change....
NAILS YAY
hahaha
Here are some of my swatches and thoughts on a few polishes from the company Pretty Woman.
(click on photo to enlarge)

"Blow Pop"
From the Core Collection.
This pastel pink polish (say that five times fast..haha) is a great color for these fleating summer days! Application was smooth and easy. I guess it's actually more of a coral than pink. But still, super cute.
Both photos below are 2 coats on each nail with top coat.

inside

outside

"Stingray Chrome"
Top-selling color from the Chrome Collection.
This polish is a beautiful duo-chrome. Color shifts from a deep blue to purple. The duo-chrome is more evident in the shade and indoors. In the sun, the polish has a nice shimmer.

both photos taken outside in the shade.
3 thin coats on each nail with top coat.
These two photos became super saturated when I uploaded them into blogger...I don't know why or how to fix it!)':

both photos taken outside in the sun.
3 thin coats on each nail with top coat.

"Sun of a Beach"
From the Sand Collection, launching late August.
This gold glitter bomb is a textured polish. Goes on very smooth and evenly. It's so packed with glitter, that it is opaque in only 2 coats. I didn't have to use anything underneath! Also, dry time was super fast.

Both photos taken outside in the sun.
2 coats on each nail with top coat.

You can visit their website here;
Pretty Woman Nail Polish
Pretty Woman products are available at Rite Aid stores nationwide.

Pretty Woman social media;
Facebook: /PrettyWomanusa
Twitter: @PrettyWomanNYC
Instagram: @PrettyWomanNYC
Pinterest: @PrettyWomanNYC
Youtube: @PrettyWomanusa

I hope you have a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

**These nail polishes were sent to me to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment