wHet Polish Dry Marble

Hey everyone!
Today I have a super fun design I'm SOOOO excited to share. I was playing around with this "dry marble" idea I've been seeing everywhere. I ended up with a really cool watermarble looking design!
There won't be too much info in this post on how I created this look because I already recorded a video tutorial for this. I will post it separately soon. But if you want to be one of the first to see it, make sure you are subscribed to my youtube channel here!
Also, make sure you're following my blog so you can be one of the first to see swatches of these beautiful polishes!

In the mean time, check out all these photos I took of the dry marble. I think these nails just became my favorite design I ever did!
(click on photos to enlarge)

I'm really diggin' the sparkly backdrop.

Polishes I used (left to right);
"Machiavellian", "Wanderlust", "Serendipity", "Kerfuffle"









Check out wHet's website here;

I hope you have a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment