Color Club "Poptastic Remix" Summer 4014 Collection Swatches & Review

Hey everyone!
Color Club released a collection along with the "Poptastic" collection called "Poptastic Remix".
(You can find my swatches & review for the "Poptastic" collection here.) This collection consists of neon glitter toppers. Each polish has small, white glitters mixed in with colored ones.
Left to right;
"Do the Twist", "My Generation", "Woodstock or Bust", "British Invasion"

All my swatches are one coat over a color from the "Poptastic" collection!
Yeah, that's right...all this glitter came from ONE coat! I even used the mini bottles to swatch! No glitter placement what-so-ever! Great coverage too..applied just like butter.
(There are more colors in this collection than what I have to share with you all...so if you would like to see the other colors in this collection, check out Color Club's website).
(click on photos to enlarge)

"Do the Twist"
One coat over "Foxy Mama".

"My Generation"
One coat over "Right On".

"Woodstock or Bust"
One coat over "Kapow!"

"British Invasion"
One coat over "Not-So-Mellow Yellow"


You can buy this collection here;
They are sold for $8.50 each for a full sized bottle, and $12.95 for a pack of four mini bottles (which are seen here).

I hope you have a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

**These nail polishes were sent to me to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment