Sally Hansen #iHeartNailArt Contest- "Electric Summer"

Hey everyone!
This design is my super last minute entry into Sally Hansen's #iHeartNailArt contest, which ends tonight! The theme for this month is "Electric Summer".
I feel so silly..I kept forgetting to enter this month! But I'm glad I finally sat down and did it.
I was inspired by the colors I love using the most in the summer; metallics, pastels, and neons!
(click on photos to enlarge)


This design is a twist on my rainbow neon nail art I did in my last post, using Color Club neons.
This design is super quick and easy; I love doing it! I chose something easy because I did this design on my right hand, and I'm normally right handed! I had to try hard to keep my left hand from shaking while painting this. It was still easier than I thought! I think overall it took about 10 minutes for me to do.

Even in the shade, it's still super bright!

I love posing with these pretty sunflowers!

Well, this is the third and last post for this contest, you can check out my other two entries to this contest here and here! I had so much fun participating. I hope this is only the beginning! (There is still a chance I can win a trip to NYC to compete in the finals! I can only cross my fingers and hope!)
Wish me luck!
<3

I hope you had a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment