Nail Care

Hey everyone!
I wanted to share with you all how I prep and care for my nails before each manicure!
Video Tutorial;
(Steps below)


Here is the step by step;
Step 1; (not shown) remove any remaining nail polish from nails and wash hands! (acetone is bad for your skin, I like to get in this habit of washing them!)
Step 2; apply cuticle remover to cuticles. I use Blue Cross Cuticle Remover cuticle remover. To make it easy, I pour some into a nail polish bottle and use a polish brush to apply it.
Step 3; I use these Manicure Sticks and gently push back my cuticles to safely help remove unwanted dead skin.
Step 4; I use Deborah Lippmann "2 Second Nail Primer" on my nails. This is a cleansing nail preparation treatment. It helps clean your nails and make nail polish last longer.
Step 5; Cuticle Oil! I put this step here when I'm not planning on actually painting my nails. I usually do this after painting them. Once you apply cuticle oil, you can rub it into your skin. In this video I use Island Girl cuticle oil, which you can only buy in Hawaii and Los Vegas in ABC stores. Any other cuticle oil will do in place of this. 
Step 6; Apply OPI Nail Strengthener. Helps strengthen your nails!

This process can also be helpful on its own when you just wanna rock naked nails by keeping them clean, moisturized, and strengthened!

Links to the items I use;

(click photos to enlarge)






I hope you're having a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Infrared sauna blanket cheap and Cryolipolysis machine in USA. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.

    ReplyDelete