Sally Hansen iHeartNailArt Contest "Liquid Mania"

Hello everyone!
This theme for Sally Hansen's iHeartNailArt contest is "Liquid Mania". I used 3 glitter polishes from their past collections (names listed under the first photo). I topped the design of with their nail art studs.
I got inspired for this design from this outfit I saw on keep.com. I'm so upset it's now out of stock! It's such a cute shirt.
(click on photos to enlarge)

Here's my nails next to the photo of the shirt;
(left; Jezabel Singlet from Sabo Skirt (photo cred) // right; my nails)

Colors I used for this; "Black Diamond"(black), "Gilty Pleasure"(gold), "Blush Diamond"(pink).

I love how this turned out! I wish I was able to get a better photo of these in the sunlight so I could see the pink holo better, but overcast was all I had to work with!



I hope you're having a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment