Sally Hansen iHeartNailArt Contest - Color Destination Beach Inspired

Hey everyone!
This is for my entry into Sally Hansen's iHeartNailArt contest going on right now. This theme is Color Destination, inspired by your favorite place. My favorite place is the beach, and this mani inspired me to drop everything and spend the day there! Of course I had to take some photos while I was there, too.
I used all Sally Hansen colors, shown in the second photo, then added some iHeartNailArt gold studs to each nail, topped off with Sally Hansen quick dry top coat.
Tell me if you want to see a video tutorial for this. I didn't have time to make one this week, but this design is so easy, if you guys wanna see one, let me know! (It'll also be my first video with my fancy new camera!)
(click to enlarge photos)



(left to right); "Showgirl Chic", "Deep Sea Blue", "Gilty Pleasure", "Marine Scene".




I hope you have a great weekend, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment