4th of July- Ruby Wing Watermarble

Hey everyone!
I used three colors from Ruby Wing's new Wicked West collection for this watermarble manicure design!
I wanted to do something a little different for a 4th of July nail design. Instead of using red, white, and blue, I used red, blue and gold! It still looks super patriotic to me! 4th of July with a twist!
Polishes used are listed under the second photo..
A video of this design in action is in the making...get prepared for that! If you want to be one of the first to see it, make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel here!
(click on photos to enlarge)

(shade)

(left to right); "Saloon Sweetheart", "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Ride 'Em Cowgirl".

(sun)

(sun)

(sun) 100% color changed... sometimes it just takes a minute or two for the color to change..I made sure to wait so I could get a good pic of the color change in the sun...

(shade)

(sun)

You can get these polishes for $10 each from Ruby Wing's website here;

I hope you're having a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

2 comments:

  1. Haha I was totally thrown off by that gold glitter! It makes sense now that I know it changes color. xD Baha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Фен для волос и это Профессиональный фен. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete