Nail It! & Vanity Projects Fashion Week Nail Event

On November 12th, Nail It! and Vanity Projects threw a fun event showing off some of the nail art trends that were spotted back stage and on the runway at this past New York Fashion Week.
Here are some pics I took at the event!
(click to enlarge)

The polish display with some framed nail art.

So many munchies to munch on! I ate so much fruit and bread while waiting for my nails to dry.

The top three trends spotted backstage at Fashion Week! "Lines", "Tip Twist", and "Glitzy"!

Giant cover photo hanging on the wall! Kinda wish I got a photo of me in front of it!

Some framed nail art.

Some more framed nail art!

I got my nails done by Britney Tokyo at Vanity Projects!
She painted my nails silver then added some fun gems. When I got back to my dorm I found a gold glitter polish and painted a thin coat over the silver to make it even more glitzy.
(click on photos to enlarge)




Although I was a little too shy to really introduce myself to anyone, that didn't stop me from having fun. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment