Pink & Green Watermarble

Hey everyone! I'm back with another simple watermarble design. I used Zoya polishes "Ciara" (pink) and "Hunter" (green). I love the colors pink and green together! 
I love how light and vibrant the colors of the watermarble design look over the white base compared to my pointer and pinkie fingers which are two shades on their own. It almost looks like I used totally different polishes! These colors are so beautiful on their own and together.
For the pictures in this post, I tried to do something different. I used my really nice camera (Nikon D50) to take these photos. I can't get really close with the lens I have (it's not a macro lens..), so I had to go in and crop them. I wanted to get more used to taking photos of my nails with a bigger and heavier camera.
I like the different feel of these photos from what I usually do. It was really fun, and the photos turned out great (in my opinion at least haha)!
Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think about them!
(click to enlarge)








Thank you for reading! 
I hope you all had a great weekend.
<3 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment