Birthday Nails

Hey everyone!
So, last week on the 22nd, I celebrated my 21st birthday! Yay! I did a super cute birthday themed nail art design that I ended up keeping for more than a week.
I used so many polishes for this design, but the two main ones I used as my base for my nail art are OPI "Designer de Better!' (which I'm almost out of! *gasp*) and on top of that I used NCLA "Hollywood Hills Hot Number" which is the best silver glitter ever (in my opinion).
Here are some pics of the design!
(click to enlarge)





A cupcake my roommate left on my desk for me to find after my class! Isn't it huge?! Imagine my face when I saw this. Of course I had to take photos holding it before I could eat it.


Here's a video of the nails in motion!
You can really see the sparkle in this..


Thank you for reading!
Have a great week! 
<3Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment