"American Beauty" Collection Cupcake Polish

Hey everyone! I have three of six polishes from Cupcake Polish's newest collection "American Beauty" to share with you tonight.
This collection has six beautiful holographic polishes that are named after major cities in the US. The names are New York (teal), Los Angeles (pink), Chicago (purple), Dallas (red), Denver (green), and Miami (orange).
The three I have are Los Angeles, Denver, and Miami.
So I want to talk about the formula for all three of them because they are very similar. Application was super amazing, even considering it was a mini bottle with a smaller brush. No streaking, no bubbles, fast drying time. If I sound like I'm in awe of these polishes it's because I am.
I'm gonna have to buy full sized bottles for myself and wear them every other day!
For all my swatch pics I used two thin coats with a top coat.
(click on photos to enlarge)

First is "Los Angeles", a pink holo.





 Next is "Denver", a green holo.





And last is "Miami", an orange holo (also my FAVORITE).





These polishes are by far the most holographic polishes I own! My favorite is "Miami" because the holo is so intense! Here are some videos of the polishes, you can also watch them on my youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/annatnails

"Los Angeles"

"Denver"

"Miami"

Sara of Cupcake Polish is going to list all six holographic polishes on September 29th and only full size bottles will be available to purchase. The link to her site is here;
http://cupcakepolish.bigcartel.com/

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment