Neon Feathers

Hey everyone!
I did this a few weeks ago, but I wasn't so sure if I liked this design enough to share it with everyone. But in the past few days it kinda grew on me, and now I'm really happy with them!
I don't really have a set 'step-by-step-" on how I did this..After I painted my nails white, I did a dry brushing technique using orange, then purple, then a little black, then white again. Topped off with a matte top coat! I don't know why, but I love using my matte top coat with neon polishes.
I did this dry brushing technique by brushing off most of the nail polish on my brush. Then I painted little brush strokes radiation out from one point on my nail. Since you take off most of the nail polish on your brush while doing this, you will have to repeat this a few times for each color. There isn't a set way to do this technique, which makes it really fun and easy to create something interesting!
(click on photos to enlarge)




Colors I used; (right pic; left-right) "Aloha Girl", "Aloha Dream", "Pineapple Plantation".



I hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

1 comment:

  1. Chciałabym otworzyć swój salon kosmetyczny i zastanawiam się nad tym gdzie kupić wanienka ultradźwiękowa i jeszcze aparat do endermologii. Wiem jednak, że jest to bardzo duża inwestycja i sporo pieniędzy musiałabym wydać za jednym razem. Z drugiej strony i tak wyjdzie mi to taniej, niż miałabym kupować każde urządzenie z osobna... Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep Newfacebeauty.pl, http://lampa-lupa.pl/, http://myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl/, http://e-hurtownia-kosmetyczna.pl/.

    ReplyDelete