Color Club "Cookies and Cream" Summer 2014

Hey everyone!
Today I have a couple of polishes from one of Color Club's Summer 2014 collections called "Cookies and Cream". This is a limited edition collection consisting of 6 pastel colored polishes. They are all packed with small black glitters, giving the effect of mashed up cookie bits!
These two polishes I have from the collection are pretty much identical in application and formula (besides the color, of course). I think it's safe to assume the other four polishes in this collection are also very similar to these.
The formula was so smooth, application was like butter. Which almost surprised me because of how much glitter there was in the formula. I thought it would be a little "goopy", but it wasn't!
I personally think these polishes are a one coater, but if you do a second thin coat, you can get more "depth" with the glitters, which is pretty cool. I did two coats for both polishes for my photos.
(click on photos to enlarge)


(left) "In the Mix" // (right) "Double Scoop"


"In the Mix" (sun)

"In the Mix" (shade)
 
"Double Scoop" (sun)

"Double Scoop" (shade)

You can purchase these polishes here;
http://shopcolorclub.com/new-arrivals/cookiesandcream
Be sure to check out the other shades in this collection on their website!
This collection went on sale yesterday (6/23), and cost $8 each.

I hope you're having a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna
 
**These polishes were sent to me to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment