"Pretty Penny" & "Purple People Eater" by Cupcake Polish

Hey everyone!

I have another two polishes from Cupcake Polish to share with you all today.
This first one is called "Pretty Penny". This polish is packed full of glitter in a pink shimmer base. I used two coats over NCLA "Not So Sweet".
I really like this polish, it's really fun and girly!
Dried smooth and fast. Application was great as well.





This next polish is called "Purple People Eater". This one has a purple jelly base with purple, red, and blue glitters. This one dries a little matte. I used a top coat in my swatches to give it more of a shine.
This polish also dries fast and smooth. Application was a little tough, although I'm sure it's because I have a mini bottle.





This polish could be purchased here (both are $9);

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment