"Just In Lime" & "Off to the Races" by Cupcake Polish

Hey everyone.
I have two more polishes from Cupcake Polish to share with you all today.

"Off to the Races" is a transparent base with pink shimmer and full of glitters. (too many colors and shapes to name, so check out the photos below to see for yourself!) I used two coats over NYC "Skin Tight Denim Creme". I didn't have to dig for glitters as much as I thought I'd have to. I did have to dig for those hearts though, I only got one and after a couple minutes of digging I just stopped trying to get another one.
This polish dried fast and only one glitter curled on my nails (on my middle finger, the blue hex) so it didn't bother me.
This polish is so beautiful over this dark navy blue! The shimmer is so pretty, I wore this as a full manicure the rest of the day after taking pictures.

(click to enlarge)




"Just in Lime" is a gold glitter textured polish with small gold circle glitters and medium gold star glitters. The star glitters were a little annoying, not go get out of the bottle but the points of the star would poke me because they didn't lay fully flat. To me, this polish doesn't really need the gold stars and circles, because they get lost in it, like they don't really add anything to the overall appeal of the polish. You can kinda see them when the polish is layered over a darker one.
Also, it was textured in a way all glitter feels textured, so not like super gritty but not smooth, so I just used a top coat to make it smooth. 
I used two coats on my ring finger on its own and one coat over NYC "Skin Tight Denim Creme" on all my other fingers.

(click to enlarge)




This polish could be purchased here (both are $9);

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment