"Monsters In The Closet" Collection by Lavish Polish

Hi everyone! I'm finally putting down my homework to review some cute polish for you from the "Monsters in the Closet" collection by Lavish Polish!

First up, "One Eyed Monster"!
One Eyed Monster has a clear base with small white holographic hex glitter, small light green hex glitter and medium sized green hex glitter. This is two coats over Sinful Colors "Envy".

Application was a little difficult, but I'm sure it's because I was trying to get the glitter out of a mini bottle. It dried really fast though.

Close-up! There are some bubbles from the top coat I used..

Macro shot of bottle! OMG you can see a color shift in the glitters! How pretty!

More bottle shots.
I loved this polish, I didn't wanna take it off! 

Second polish from the collection is "Kitty!"!
Kitty!! Is blue pearl based polish with fine silver glitter, small white matte hex, small turquoise hex glitter and large turquoise hex glitter. This is 3 thin coats over white. The large hex glitters were a little difficult to get out of the bottle, but I just shook it up and then was able to get them out. Other than that, application was very easy.
Another pic!  
Close-up!
Macro pic of the bottle! So pretty!!
More bottle shots.

And last but not least, "Peek A Boo"!
Peek A Boo is a really cute and girly light purple jelly based polish with fine purple glitter, small silver holographic hex glitter and large purple hex glitter. Here I used three thin coats over white. The large glitters were not hard at all to get out, as you can see I have quite a lot of them on my nails!

Another pic.

Close-up!

Macro pic of glitters in the bottle! 
 More bottle shots.

I love this collection as a whole, and each individual polish really delivered! A must have for any fan of Monsters Inc. or any polish collector looking to expand their collection.

Where to buy:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LavishPolishIndies?fref=ts
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LavishPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment