"Love Potions" Collection by Lavish Polish

Hi everyone! Today I have some more polishes by Lavish Polish! Yay(:
This collection is called "Love Potions" and includes the polishes "Love Kandy", "Heart Breaker" and "Love Lost".

Heres some pics;

"Love Kandy"
This is a beautiful sheer pink polish with a blue/violet color shift.  Shown is three coats over white on the pointer and middle finger and two coats over black on my ring and pinkie fingers. This polish is beautiful! Dried super fast and application was super smooth. 

I love the color shift, you can see a little blue glow on my pink fingers.

"Heart Breaker"
This is an adorable pink! This polish is a hot pink jello polish with silver fine and medium hex glitters and silver holo shreds. Pictured here is three coats over white. The glitter didn't settle in the bottle, so I didn't have to do any glitter placement. The dry time was a little long on this one, but it smoothes out when it dries so that kinda makes up for it.

Macro shot!

Bottle shot!

"Love Lost"
Last but not least, is "Love Lost", two coats over Deborah Lippmann "Since I Fell For You".  I loved everything about this polish, the application was amazing and the hearts were easy to get out. Not a lot of digging! And it dried fast. My favorite out of the three!

Macro Shot!

Bottle shot!


Where to buy:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LavishPolishIndies?fref=ts
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LavishPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment