Neon Dots

Hey everyone!
Summer is finally here for me, and school is over! I finally have time to do my nails as much as I want. I'm so excited to share some new designs I've been planning for a while. 
I wanted to jump right into my neon polishes. Nothing screams summertime more than neon (in my humble opinion)!
Here are some photos of a cute and super simple dot design I did. I used all my neon Island Girl polishes I got last summer in Hawaii. Then I felt like they needed some bling and added some silver studs I got from the BornPrettyStore. (Links to the previous blog posts; check em out for more info!)
(click on photos to enlarge)





I hope you have a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing school for the year dude! And cute dotticure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! 'Dotticure' is such a cute word ^-^

      Delete