Born Pretty Store Nail Art Items Review

Hey everyone!
I've received some more nail art accessories from the Born Pretty Store to review and share with you all!
All the item names, ID's, and prices are in the captions under the first photo of each batch.
Keep reading to find out how you can get 10% off your next BornPrettyStore purchase!
(click on photos to enlarge)

Mini Gold And Silver Round Stud Rhinestones

These studs come in 3 sizes for each gold and silver (as seen on my ring finger in the photo). When I first took the container out of the package, because it wasn't in a little bag, some studs got loose and ended up getting all over the place! A little annoying, but that was the only bad thing about my experience with this product. The studs are small and they fit really nicely on the surface of my nail. I kinda wish I did some crazy design with them! (Totally doing that now!)
Because there are so many of them, I had some fun and did my friends nails with them. We had matching nails, so fun! (I wish I took a photo...)
I also like how I didn't feel the need to try salvaging them once it was time to take off the design. There are just so many in the package, loosing a few wasn't a big loss.

Stud Rhinestone Nail Art

Item ID #12411
$3.95
I definitely recommend these to anyone who has any interest in nails. They are so easy to stick on and can really change up a simple manicure into a fun nail art design.


Gold & Silver Nail Art Foil

The nail art foil comes in gold and silver, in their separate little containers. The nail foil is really delicate and fragile, and easy to tear into small pieces to attach to the nail.
I really liked how easy it was for me to use these. I didn't even use nail art glue. Once my polish started to dry, I carefully places the pieces on and they stuck to the polish nice and evenly.
This product is super fun and easy to use.

Nail Art Foil

Item ID #272
$5.53



Metal Chain

There's not much to describe here with this one. The chain comes as one long piece that you can use scissors to cut into smaller parts. I just used extra top coat to stick them on, but you can also use nail art glue if you have it.
I liked the idea of the chain more than I like the actual chain on my nails. On my nails, I feel the chain is too big and overpowering, almost makes the design look silly. I've seen it done more elegantly on others; It really just depends on how you use it!
I still would recommend this product; it's super fun to try out, and if you find out it's not for you, you can always keep it for a future DIY project!

Metal Chain

Item ID #5363
$2.99

 


If you want to try these nail accessories or any nail art accessory from the BornPrettyStore for yourself, make sure you visit their website here;
And use this coupon to get 10% off your next order;
AGJ61

I hope you found this review helpful! If you still have any questions about these items, please feel free to ask.

I hope you have a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

(all prices are true as of May 2nd, 2014)

***These products were sent to me to review. All opinions are my own personal ones.***

No comments:

Post a Comment