"Spring Trio" Collection by Leopard Lacquer

Today I have some polishes from Leopard Lacquer to show all you! They're so cute and perfect for spring. The "Spring Trio" Collection consists of "April Showers", Cherry Blossom", and "May Flowers". All three together really show off the different aspects of spring! Well, "April showers bring May flowers!" Haha so now onto the pics..

Oh and so I don't have to repeat myself a million times, all three polishes I was able to use just three coats on their own. No undies, and the dry time wasn't too long.

First up, "April Showers".

This polish is super cute and unique! I totally get the sense of rain from this polish. This polish has medium blue glitters, small bar glitters (WHICH DONT CURL!!!!! YAAY!), and small blue hex glitters. The small ones really give it that rain drop look and the bars give it an "in motion" rain drop feel! I loved wearing this.

Another shot.

Macro!

 Some bottle shots (front and back), click to enlarge.

Second polish in the collection is "Cherry Blossoms".
"Cherry Blossom" is my favorite from the collection! I love the little pink flower glitters. These glitters are in a mint green base along with other smaller pink hex glitters. And I wanna say sorry about my one finger, poor little guy..it was so cold and dry the day I took pics of these, that my skin was dying. I tried to cover it up a bit with my copyright (;

Another angle. 

Awkward macro lolz. I don't know why the color looks so weird in this, or maybe it's just me going crazy? 


Bottle shots (front and back), click to enlarge.

And last but not least; "May Flowers".
This polish photographed so well! So cute. This polish is a milky off white base with small green bar glitters, small red square glitters, really small orange hex glitters, and large yellow flower glitters. The only thing that bothers me about this polish is that at first, you can't tell the small glitters are orange, and I didn't notice the yellow flowers, so it came off as too Christmas-y. The yellow flowers help make it more spring like, but maybe the red/green combination wasn't the best for this polish. That being said, I say this photographed so well because here it really does look like a cute, spring, glitter polish. On your nails in real life, it leans a little more towards last season. All in all, it's still a very good polish, good formula and everything, it just doesn't scream "spring" as loudly as the other two in the collection.

Another angle.

Macro.

Bottle shots (front and back), click to enlarge.

Where to buy:
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeopardLacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment