Pretty Woman NYC Virtual Halloween Party- Monday October 20th

Hello everyone!
I'm super excited to share with you all that I'm going to be co-hosting part of a Virtual Halloween Party tomorrow with PrettyWomanNYC on their Instagram account. What is a virtual party you ask? It's simply an event that will be going on all day, specifically, this Monday, October 20th from 11am-7pm. There will content going up on PrettyWomanNYC's social media accounts during this time ranging from swatches to nail art.


Keep up with all the posting going on by following PrettyWomanNYC here;
Instagram; @PrettyWomanNYC
YouTube; PrettyWomanUSA
Twitter; @PrettyWomanNYC

Also, check out their Facebook page during the party for a fun Halloween Nail Art contest, and make sure to vote for your favorite!

Then join me for the party as I take over their Instagram (@PrettyWomanNYC) from 3pm-5pm EST. I will post everything on my blog afterwards, but you catch it first on their Instagram. I will be posting fun looks using their products, including a special holiday design!

Here is their website..

I hope you all join me for all the fun, and that you're having a great weekend!
<3 Anna

*This post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment