Salon Perfect "Haute Holidays" Collection

Hey everyone!
I know what you're thinking "...a Christmas post? But it's not Christmas anymore!" And I'm quite aware, but I wasn't able to get access to my mail at my school until I got back from winter break, which was unfortunately after Christmas. I still really wanted to share these polishes with all of you incase there was one or two that really stood out as polishes you really need even though the holiday season is over. Of course, with my luck, all my nails have been breaking from being so brittle, so I just have macro photos of each polish (which are still so great to look at!)
(click on photos to enlarge)

"Sugar Cube"
A basic white polish. It's opaque in two coats, and is a perfect base for all the glitter top coats in this collection. It's also a nice white polish in general, so if you are looking for a good white polish, grab this one.
two coats; no top coat


bottle shots

"Christmas Cookie"
This polish is a matte glitter top coat, full of green, red, and white circle and hexagon glitters. By matte glitter I mean the shapes don't sparkle or shimmer, they're just little shapes. I really love the glitter shapes; I don't remember seeing any other glitter polishes that are just circles and hexagons together. It's a really cute combo! You can see the white glitters in this close-up, white isn't really the best base color if you want the white glitters to show.
The base that the glitters are suspended in is a little thick, so it was easier to place the glitters rather than layering coats on top of each other.
 glitter placement over "Sugar Cube"; with top coat


bottle shots

"Glam Glitter"
This glitter top coat is full or red, green, and gold glitters. It's so packed with glitter that it does a very good job covering your nail in just one coat! The application was a bit tricky, but was still manageable.
one coat over "Sugar Cube"; no top coat


bottle shots

"Snowed In"
This glitter top coat is full of different sized, matte, white hexagons along with small, silver glitters. Application was really smooth. I love how this looks over white, it looks soft and fluffy and sparkly like snow!
two coats over "Sugar Cube"; with top coat


bottle shots

"He's with Me"
This is a deep red jelly polish with tiny glitters inside. It's super shimmery! Application was nice and smooth. 
two coats; no top coat


bottle shots

"Champagne Toast"
A gold holographic glitter top coat. Super glittery! I love how it looks over red.
one coat over "He's with Me"; with top coat

bottle shots

You can check these polishes out here on Salon Perfect's website.
Have a safe and Happy Holidays!

I hope you have a great week, thanks for reading!
<3 Anna

**These nail polishes were sent to me to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment