Color Club "Seven Deadly Sins" Collection

Hey everyone!
I'm happy to finally share this new collection from Color Club with you called "Seven Deadly Sins". Each polish is inspired by a different sin.
All polishes in this collection are full of glitter, dry matte, and have a textured feel to them. If you don't like texture polishes, you can still add a top coat for shine and smoothness. I personally think these polishes are stunning with a topcoat. I don't mind the texture, it's very subtle, but adding a topcoat seems to bring these colors to life. You can see the difference side by side in the swatches below.
(click on photos to enlarge)

top row (l-r); "Obsessed", "Under Your Spell", "Friends with Benefits"// bottom row (l-r); "Indulge Me", "You're So Vain", "Dirty Money", "Fierce".

Labels cause why not.

I applied two layers for each swatch. The polishes are very similar, so I'm not going to repeat myself under each individual polish.
The applications of the polishes were all surprisingly smooth. I thought they would be a little thick because they're textured, but they were not. They also dried quickly, which is nice if you are in a hurry and want to paint a single coat or two and not wait long for them to dry. 

"Obsessed" 
Deep blue/green polish. I guess it's a deep teal? I don't know exactly what to call it! 
left; no top coat // right; top coat


"Indulge Me"
An orange polish with tiny yellow/pink shimmer glitters.
left; no top coat // right; top coat


"Dirty Money"
A pale yellow with silver glitters.
left; no top coat // right; top coat


"You're So Vain"
A lovely purple.
left; no top coat // right; top coat


"Friends With Benefits"
Lilac purple with glitters and shimmer of the same color.
 left; no top coat // right; top coat


"Fierce"
Deep violet with orange shimmer flakes.
left; no top coat // right; top coat


"Under Your Spell"
Blue with a yellow shimmer and blue glitters.
For some reason, these photos are uploading super saturated no matter how much I de-saturate the image..I don't understand why!
left; no top coat // right; top coat

You can buy these polishes on Color Club's website here. They retail for $8.50 each.

Thank you for reading! I hope you're having a great week!
<3 Anna

**These nail polishes were sent to me to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment